7 August 2012

birthday treats

these are the bits and bobs i bought on our trip to New York
 black sandal platforms - h&m
turquoise litas - jeffrey campbell at David Z
 daisy vest, peach jumper, bracelets and ring - Brandy Melville
Miss Dior perfume
and Marc Jacobs new perfume Dot...michael bought me from Bloomingdales :)
 
 my dad threw me my anual birthday BBQ at his house and i celebrated with my family and boyfriend in the sunshine watching the olympics and being an idiot in this ball pit/paddling pool with my neice and nephews :)





 CAKEEE








these are all of my great prezzies i got from my family - my mum and her boyfriend bought me a new lens for my DSLR and a lens hood and that cute little vintage candle in a tea cup...oh and that tie dye vest :) (not to mention going halves with my dad and step mum on paying for me to be insured on my dads mini 1 for a year) my sister bought me that gorgeous jade crystal necklace that i've wanted for ages from fashionology, michael bought me this cute little blue dress and i got lots of other bits like money and alcohol and chocolates!

all in all....AWESOME BIRTHDAY!
and i will be celebrating with my friends in Koko on saturday evening with Annie Mac, dancing till i fall on my face :)
xxx

6 comments:

  1. some gorgeous prezzies and photos here! :)
    sounds like you had a fab time!!

    http://ohabbiee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah looks like you had an amazing time ! So jealous that you have dot , it smells divine doesn't it ? xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pics! Happy birthday! Love the cake!

    http://everydayrachel21.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy belated birthday! You got such lovely presents.
    If you want check out my blog www.chel-sea-xo.blogspot.co.uk and if you like it follow me on GFC and Bloglovin, I always follow back.
    ChelseaXO

    ReplyDelete
  5. like your style.. wish my blog would be good as yours!!
    xoxo
    http://damnandstuff.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy bday dear ! All the best for you..
    Anyway i so envy with your gives.. You look so beautiful bday girl !

    XoXo

    http://meiszaecha.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete