21 May 2012

accidental spending...

I went up to London last Monday to see my sister and her new house and do a bit of shopping! I made my way up Oxford Street from Primark to Topshop, I did plan on going to Camden and Brick Lane my other favourite places to shop but as it was a crappy rainy day i just stuck to one place. I hadn't been properly shopping in aaaaages, so thought i would treat myself to a few bits, this is what i got...

 
Mint Leather Shorts - Topshop -£27
Black Mini Summer Dress - Primark - £6
Neon Green Bikini - H&M £17.99
Dark Grey jumper - River Island £20
Floral Jeans - M&S sale - £15 (plus my staff discount)
Baby Blue Bobbly Leggings - Primark £6
Black/Grey Denim shirt - H&M in selfridges £19.99

Thought they were all massive bargains and I will be wearing them all very soon and i will try and blog some outfit posts (not that i have any followers haha). I bought most of this stuff for my friends 21st birthday that is this weekend, we're going to tiger tiger in London and then she is having a party on the saturday - and i just can't decide what to wear!!! nightmare!

After about 6 or 7 hours of shopping I met my sister, went to Carnaby Street for a quick look in Monki - my new FAVOURITE shop :) then we went back to her lovely little flat in Elephant & Castle, ate paella, watched James Bond and drank hot chocolate! It was a lovely day but i won't lie i feel terribly guilty about spending £100 on clothes when i'm supposed to be saving for NEW YORK in july/august!!!

xxx

2 comments:

  1. aah love ur buys! the bikini is so gorgeous, have seen it many times at h'n'm. hmmm maybe i have to buy it too hehe. and OMFG u're going to see NY? lucky uuuu i'm soo so so jealous x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh £15 for those jeans! I never think to pop into M&S for their clothes, will definitely keep any eye out for a pair now x

    ReplyDelete