25 January 2012

Work Experience: Day 1

I had my first day of work experience today at Aurora Fashions photography department - this is what i wore. Only a quick pic from when I arrived home at 7.45pm after leaving the house at 7.45am! LONG DAY, but that's what you get when commuting in and out of London.


Jumper - h&m, Shirt - Charity shop (50p), Jeans - Topshop, Socks - Accessorize, Brogues - Primark, Necklace - Accessorize (from my boyfriend who turned up at my door last night to surprise meeee, eeeeee:))

Aurora Fashions combines fashion brands, Oasis, Coast and Warehouse, I was there from 9-5.30pm today, helping set up the studio lights, observing, helping out with video/catwalk software, learning about coding the items of clothing and watching the retouchers. The photographic production manager also had two model castings which I saw, which I thought was cool. The two models that were with us all day were SO bloody tall and skinny, I didn't want to stand next to them :( I did a lot of standing around watching today, so next week i'm going to see if I can get more hands on with photographing the models and using softwares (I was too shy to ask today)

Soph x


1 comment:

  1. great look! I love the shirt under the jumper. Professional with a twist x

    ReplyDelete